Friday, October 2, 2009

SNSS - Harvest Fruits

Wasn't yesterday's Blog Hop the greatest!  If you missed it, the names are still in the column to the right and I have updated them so by clicking on each name, it will take you directly to their Sweet 'n Sassy New Release Card.
It's too late to participate in the scavenger hunt, but not to late to take advantage of the  yummy recipe.

Here is the card I made for the SCS Wednesday Sketch Challenge.
This card uses a NEW Digi Set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Called Harvest Fruits.
The versatility of the Digi's is what I love best about them. You can made them the size you need for your projects. This is a 5" x 7" card.
You can't see the dimension here, but some of the fruits and the bowl were stamped & colored twice, cut out and layered for a 3D affect.



***supplies***
CTMH - Vineyard Berry & Parchment Cardstock
DP - Basic Grey Indian Summer
Organdy Ribbon
Matching Embroidery Floss for the hand stitching around the card.
Copic Markers for coloring.

5 comments:

Ceal said...

Beautiful

Chrisd said...

What a beauty! So much details

Sandy said...

THis is very, very pretty! I love the colors!!!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Cool color combo. Love it!

Barb g (WV) said...

Oh Wow...another gorgeous card...and again, I love the stitching...I would love for you to do a tutorial on the stitching technique for us...I'm usually way to lazy to pull out my sewing machine, but I think I'd be willing to pull out a needle and thread! Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent.
Barbg(WV)