Thursday, January 7, 2010

Love You This Much - SNSS New Release Day!


Well, today is the day when Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps is releasing SIX new stamp sets.I've been giving sneak peeks for the past few days of"Melody of Love". Well, here is another set call "Love Your This Much". 

We have about 10 more weeks of winter so I thought this would make a great "Any Occasion" Winter Card. We're going through an extremely COLD winter so far here in Pennsylvania, so these types of cards are easy for me to make right now. I do my creating in front of a BIG window and all I see is SNOW!!!

Now, I actually started making this card last week for the Pink Elephant Card Sketch # 47. However, because sometimes, life happens, it didn't get finished in time to post it for the Challenge. Well, low and behold, when I went into their blog Monday, their challenge this week was to make a card with two designers papers, three buttons, and snowflakes. SOOOOOOOO, Here is my card with last weeks sketch added to this weeks challenge #48. That worked out pretty darn good.

Well, my card has plenty of  BLING to it, however, it is hard to see in the picture. There are small crystals in each of the five buttons on the snowman's coat. The snow and the snowflakes are all heavily glittered.

The image was colored with Copic Markers. I'm not sure where the papers are from.
The snowflakes were made from a Spellbinders Die and a Martha Stewart Punch.
The Ribbon, Buttons and Cardstock is Close to My Heart.
I used matching embroidery floss for the hand stitching around the card.
The snow was made using Liquid Applique and glitter.

Hope you like it. This stamp makes me smile!!!

9 comments:

Sandy said...

I love how cute this card is! The dots for snow, the snowman popped, the snow at his feet, the stitching,snowflakes, buttons and all the colors and paper! Very pretty card!

Leah said...

So sweet Nancy, I love the richness you give to all your creations!

Jennie said...

This is adorable! Love the layers and colors, quite shabby :o) Great job and love your card!

Annie said...

Gorgeous card - not sure about the sentiment though having just carried shopping home through the slippy wet stuff I'm thinking more along the lines of let it melt.
Thanks for joining the challenge at The Pink Elephant - hope we'll see you again next week.
ann xxx

cheryl said...

wow love this its stunning bless you for joining us at incy designs this week hugs cheryl xxx

Ceal said...

This card is just adorable!

Betty Boo! said...

Great colors, great card! Thanks for joining us at TPE this week!

Betty

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous card!! I love it!! Thanks for joining us this week at The Pink Elephant!!

Sheri

Nikki said...

Your cards fantastic love the bling and all the puffy snow
Thanks for Joining Incy Wincy this Week
Hugs Nikki