Monday, November 23, 2009

Noses 4 Sale



I started this card last Wednesday for the SCS Sketch challenge 225 but got sidetracked with too many other obstacles. Thanksgiving is only 3 days away and life has been crazy.
This card also cover the "Color It" challenge at Caardvarks Blog

I used a Digi stamp from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps called Noses 4 Sale. This image was designed by the ever talented Deedee Anderson. Isn't she just too cute!!!
I also used the holly branch from a SNSS stamp set called  Christmas Owl add-ons.

The papers are mostly the Evensong Creative Basics from Close to my Heart, with a little touch of Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses.

The image was colored with Copic Markers. Liquid applique and Diamond Dust was added for the snow affects. Red Stickles was added to the berries on the holly.

The Hand stitching was done with matching embroidery floss.

8 comments:

Ceal said...

super adorable! I love snowmen and this one is a cutie. I loved how you used the swiss dot CB folder would not have even thought of that. TFS

Sandy said...

I love this image and your card is so adorable!!!

Kristine said...

This is SOOO SOOO CUTE! :) LOve all the fluffy snow on your main image, it looks so real!! Wonderful Christmas card :) Have a very blessed week!

Kathleen said...

This card is so darling!! You have a beautiful blog! I will have to visit more often!!

Sue-ann said...

Great card and coloring!!

Diana said...

Love the traditional colors of this!

Merry said...

So wonderful...love all the details.

Lea L. said...

Such a pretty card!! If I didn't read that the snow was made with diamond dust...I would swear it was flocking! Looks very real! Great job with the Caardvarks challenge!

♥Lea