Saturday, July 24, 2010

Smell The Flowers - SSS66


Sorry my blog looks so terrible. My background disappeared and I don't have time this evening to figure out what happened to it.

Today's card was inspired by the sketch over at The Sweet Stop Sketch Blog. If you need some inspiration, why not play along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. We'd LOVE to see your creations.

I used a new Clear Stamp Set just released this week, called Smell The Flowers. This fabulous set has One image and 7 sentiments.

4 comments:

Cindy Coutts Designs said...

Nancy, this card is just beautiful. I adore everything about it.

Stephanie said...

Nancy,
love your card is is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

beautiful card Nancy!
Pam Going Postal

dstandard said...

Beautiful card! Love your embossed edge and chalking around your image!