Saturday, September 30, 2017

Bountiful Thanks


This is my 2nd card for my classes in October. Since the first one was detailed, I wanted to keep the others simpler. 
All products are from Fun Stampers Journey except the button. 



This is a quick and easy card. .
My card base is Buttercream  cardstock as well as the piece I stamped on. 
I first stamped the card base and image cardstock with the Canvas Prints Background Stamp using Pinapple Smoothy Ink. 

I stamped the cornacopia With Clear Embossing Ink and Gold Detail Embossing Powder. Then layered onto Brushed Gold Cardstock.

I splattered Gold Silk round image and then colored a white button with the gold silk so it matched. 

The Sentiment and the Gourd were also stamped with Clear Embossing ink and Gold Embossing Powder. 

The bow was made with the natural and Gold Thread. 

Products I used:
Journey Gold Thread - AC-0205
Buttercream Cardstock - CS-0006
Journey Gold Silk - IP-0096
Journey Gold Embossing Powder - IP-0101
Canvas Prints Background Stamp - SS-0019
Bountiful Thanks Stamp Set - SS-0531
Brush Gold Cardstock - CS-0134

This card submitted in these challenges:
Hiding in my craft room - Freestyle
Daring Card Makers - Harvest Home
Aud Sentiments - Two Word Sentiment
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes
Crafty Cardmakers - Autumn
The Paper Girls - Harvest


6 comments:

Kim x said...

Thank you for entering your lovely card into my 'Autumn' challenge at CCM.
Hugs Kimx

crafty said...

Lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers.
Mary

Lin said...

That's a lovely image, and just as pretty uncolored! Love your addition of textured paper and the button and twine - thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful fall card, love the button bow! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers for our 'Autumn' challenge. Your card certainly reflects the season!
Glenda DT

Angelnorth said...

That's a lovely cornucopia image and it looks great with simple gold embossing! Thanks for joining us at Daring Cardmakers this week!

Dawn said...

Stunning card and I love the rustic look to it. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x