Thursday, November 29, 2018

Gnome For The Holidays


I hope you all had a safe and fabulous Thanksgiving.  It's so hard to believe it's that time of the year already.

I wasn't going to make Christmas cards for my December Card Classes, however, I have so many fantastic stamps and Dies from Fun Stampers Journey that I haven't used yet along with so many ideas that I just have to do it anyway. 

Here is the first of Three cards my classes will make. Product Links below. 



The textured background was made by swiping Pumpkin Bread Ink on the smooth side of the Corrugated Board Embossing Folder and running it through my Platinum 6 machine. 

I stamped the small tree from the Sparkle Trim Stamp Set with Kiwi Slice ink and heat embossed it with clear EP. 
I then used the Shell design of the Wall Paper Stencil and Oatmeal Cookie Ink to very lightly sponge color through it to resemble wall paper behind the tree. 

I stamped one of the Gnomes from the Gnome For The Holidays Stamp Set with Black Licorice Ink and colored with Copic Markers. I positioned him next to the tree and cut off his feet.

I took my roll of foam tape and cut long super skinny pieces of it to fit behind the window frame and molding pieces. 

The Sentiment was stamped in Dark Roast ink and heat embossed with clear Embossing powder then cut out and lightly sponged with Pumpkin Bread Ink. 

The tree in lower right corner is from the Gnome stamp set and was stamped with Kiwi slice ink onto green Olive cardstock and also heat embossed with Clear EP. 

After all was assembled, I attached the smallest fashion gold pearls to the tree. 

Challenges for this card:

Avenue 613 - Christmas
ABC Christmas Challenge - X is for Christmas
Crafting by Designs - Christmas
Cute N' Crafty Christmas - Christmas
Watercooloer Challenge - Holidays
Papercraft Challenges - Lots of Dimension. 

Product List:

4 comments:

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

So much detail! Love it! Good luck on your entry!!Thank you for entering in CuteNCrafty Christmas Challenges
CuteNCrafty Challenge Blog
CuteNCrafty Mommy
Facebook Page
Facebook Challenge Page
Cute N Crafty VIP Digi Stamp Club

Heidi Weaver said...

What a great card, Nancy! I love the texture on the outside of the house and the wonderful scene through the window. You certainly had some awesome ideas for such things as the wallpaper and the bauble-laden tree. Love that Gnome--makes perfect sense of your cute sentiment. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Helen said...

You have created such a wonderfully fun little scene, Nancy! I love all the little details to make this 'window view' magic! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week!

Stempelomi said...

lovely card! Thanks for joining us at papercraft-challenges and good luck.