Saturday, December 8, 2018

Branch and Cones Gift Card Holder


Here is the third and last card for my December Card Class. This is actually a little more then a card. It's a Gift Card Holder. 




I started with a 12"x12" sheet of white cardstock. I cut it at 5 1/2" .
Then scrore this at 6". I thn like to flip the paper so the next two score marks are on the opposite side of the paper. Score at 4 1/4". Then turn and score the opposite end at 4 1/4". 
Now, fold the cardstock in half. The fold each of the ends back. You now have a 4.25" X 5.5 card. 
Decorate the entire card before cutting the slit for the gift card.

In the center portion, make a pencil mark 1" from each end and using a die, punch or scissors, cut a slit between each of the pencil marks. Then using a 1" circle punch, punch just a small amount in the center of the slit.  For my card, I actually used the FSJ combination corner rounder and Notch punch. 

The front of the card was decorated using the FSJ Cozy Prints and the Branch and Cones Die.

Products used:

No comments: