Enjoy The Inspiration

I am a Fun Stampers Journey (FSJ) Independent Coach and would love if you would follow me to see all of the fabulous FSJ products that I use to create my artwork.
If you are interested in any thing you see,
please visit my website to shop, or email me with any questions.



Sunday, August 9, 2009

It's Your Day - Mojo98


Today's card was done out of necessity. I needed a birthday card for my granddaughter and haven't had extra time to stamp lately. So, I decided to use the Mojo 98 sketch to make a quick card. The only problem is, when I finished the card, I discovered that the small square that was to go behind the circle way lying on the floor. So, here's my card without it. That's what I get for doing everything last minute.

This card is a standard 4.25 X 5.5. I haven't made a small card like this in quite some time. I prefer larger cards for my own use. The only time I make small cards if for my hostess clubs to make and for people who I know don't keep my creations!!! *Ü*

I used the August Stamp of the Month, It's Your Day, from Close to my Heart.
I also used the Animal Cookies paper pack and the Foam Dir-cut numbers. I used the cuttlebug on the foam "8" and the Swiss dots embossing folder on the background.

2 comments:

Bethany Heindel said...

Great card!!! I love seeing new ways to use CTMH stuff.

Sandy said...

Wow! I love how bright and cheery your card is. It's very pretty!!!