Enjoy The Inspiration

I am a Fun Stampers Journey (FSJ) Independent Coach and would love if you would follow me to see all of the fabulous FSJ products that I use to create my artwork.
If you are interested in any thing you see,
please visit my website to shop, or email me with any questions.



Wednesday, September 16, 2009

SSS-21 - Happy Harvest

Happy Wednesday!!! And you know what Wednesday brings. More cards with the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge. 


My card uses stamps from the Happy Harvest stamp set. I just love this set. There are so many cute images. Come back tomorrow and see my blog hop card made using the same stamp set.



2 comments:

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Hello my friend! What a truly spectacular card. You and I are kindred spirits indeed! I hope my card for Friday turns out half as good as this one (I'm using the same set... I just love scarecrows).

Hugs,
Lisa

InkHearts said...

This is just beautiful Nancy! I love that pumpkin embossing folder, gonna have to get that one!