Enjoy The Inspiration

I am a Fun Stampers Journey (FSJ) Independent Coach and would love if you would follow me to see all of the fabulous FSJ products that I use to create my artwork.
If you are interested in any thing you see,
please visit my website to shop, or email me with any questions.



Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Jeffrey with Santa

I don't have a card to share today so I thought I would post a picture of my Grandson on his first visit with Santa. He's almost 17 months old and didn't like sitting on a strangers lap. This picture makes me smile!!!
His sister wasn't along that day so I hope we can get a picture of her with Santa too. 

4 comments:

Patty said...

This is priceless! A few years from now he will enjoy looking at this picture! LOL
Here is a link to my grandsons picture (not his first) with Santa.
http://patty-inkitup.blogspot.com/2010/11/i-dont-like-santa.html
Hope you enjoy it!

Savahanna said...

Haha poor little boy. Look at Santa's face.

Korin said...

Reminds me of myself when I was 3....my dad came home dressed as Santa and I screamed bloody murder and ran and hid LOL!

Tracey Lynn 'Fred' Miller said...

ROFL! This is exactly why I never got my kids to pose with Santa.... then again... I wish I rethought that.... this is what memories are made of ;)