Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sunflowers and Pumpkins






I love the Fred She Said pre-colored images so much that I actually printed them out and used them for my card class last night. This is one card and the other will be shown for the FSS Blog Hop on Friday.

For my card I used the Pumpkins and Sunflowers for the main image and then the Sunflowers and Thankfulness set. I omitted a sentiment so they could use it for any occasion this fall.

The inspiration for the design of this card came from a Sketch and Stash sketch #53. Their challenge this week is to use any sketch from their catalog. They have so many gorgeous sketches there that I had a hard time choosing.

All papers are from Close to my Heart. I used two spellbinder dies and a MS border punch. The background paper was made with a Fall embossing folder then sanded lightly.

Other Challenge Blogs for this card:
Die Cuttin Divas - Brown, yellow, orange + one other (green)

9 comments:

Janet Kay said...

Wow, it's beautiful, love it!!:)

~@ngie~ said...

gorgeous card but can you pleez also add a pic of the sketch you used to enable your creation to be entered into the challenge :) TIA

Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash ... Good luck :)

hugz Angie xXx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous. I love the image and the colours are wonderful.

Thank you for adding a picture of your chosen sketch and for taking part in the Sketch n Stash Challenge

Sue

Conniecrafter said...

that is a very pretty image and like the sunflowers bordering it!

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Beautiful card!! Thank you for joinin gour DCD color challenge.

Veronica DCD

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous...thanks for playing along with us at DCD! Lee-Ann :)

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card!!Love the embossing and the image!!
Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com


Migdalia said...

Wow!Beautiful!Gorgeous!Love it!
New Follower.

Unknown said...

Great card! I love your embossing, I love all the details