Enjoy The Inspiration

I am a Fun Stampers Journey (FSJ) Independent Coach and would love if you would follow me to see all of the fabulous FSJ products that I use to create my artwork.
If you are interested in any thing you see,
please visit my website to shop, or email me with any questions.



Saturday, July 20, 2013

FSS - Hat Tipping Snowman #2



Here is card # 2 of my FSS Christmas cards. I figure that if I make at least 5 of each of these different cards, I will have all I need by the time Christmas comes around. I LOVE my Close to my Heart stamps, but they will come later. For right now, while my shoulder is still healing, I will take the easy way of making them. These pre-colored images are colored so beautifully, that they have me spoiled. This card, as the first one, also used the Hat Tipping Snowman , but this time he is wearing a red scarf.

The papers are all old retired papers and colors but I promised my self to use up some of my stash.

1 comment:

Sue - bearhouse said...

Gorgeous snowman cards, such a great image. I love the papers and designs too.
Sue xx