Enjoy The Inspiration

I am a Fun Stampers Journey (FSJ) Independent Coach and would love if you would follow me to see all of the fabulous FSJ products that I use to create my artwork.
If you are interested in any thing you see,
please visit my website to shop, or email me with any questions.



Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Nolan & the Bull Frog



Here is a Valentine I made for my Grandson Jeffrey. Very Non Traditional Valentine colors. I just love this image from Fred She Said called "Nolan and the Bull Frog"

I used the same sketch from the Deconstructed Sketch Blog, for this card and my last post. 

The design of this sketch was just perfect for the images plus, I have many rolls of glitter tape in many different colors so I wanted to finally use them.

The paper is from the Ivy Lane paper pack from Close to my Heart along with Crystal Blue Cardstock

No comments: