Enjoy The Inspiration

I am a Fun Stampers Journey (FSJ) Coach and would love if you would follow me to see all of the fabulous FSJ products that I use to create my artwork.
If you are interested in any thing you see,
please visit my website to shop, or email me with any questions.



Thursday, September 25, 2014

FSS Cornflowers



My card today uses another of the new images just released at Fred She Said. This is the Cornflower and comes pre-colored or a digi to color yourself.

My inspiration started with a sketch from Sketch File.

I have a wedding to go to next month and I have a stamp set called Life time of Happiness from CTMH, that I thought would be perfect for a wedding card. I think it goes well with the FSS Cornflowers.

The cornflowers were fussy cut and layered on top of the original flowers for added dimension. 

I added some Hand Stitching around the card using a matching color embroidery floss, keeping the color subtle as to not take away from this beautiful image.

3 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, I love the way you have layered up the flowers and your stitching looks so beautiful.
Sue xx

Abi said...

I always have the utmost admiration for anyone who stitches, just something I can't do! Such a beautiful card overall x

Kathy said...

Sorry I'm a bit late with my commenting, but thanks so much for using September's LO from The Sketch File to make this lovely card. It is really beautiful.
I hope you'll take a look at the new sketch soon too ;)