Saturday, December 20, 2014

New Year Wishes



I found this cute digi image on my computer and knew I had to make a card out of it. 

I think this may be the card I send out to all of those last minute Christmas Cards that I never got made. 
There is always someone you receive a Christmas card from a day or two before Christmas that you forgot. Here is the solution. Send a New Years Card!!!

Truth be knowm. My Christmas Cards are usually snowmen. If I get them done before Christmas, I stamp Merry Christmas. If Not, I stamp Happy New Year. *Ü*

The Inspiration for this card started with a sketch challenge from Digi Sketch Challenge Blog.


Other Challenges for this Card:
Delicious Doodles - New Year
Sweet 7 - Winter
C.R.A.F.T - (New) Year
Crafty Little Fairies - Holly




1 comment:

Helen said...

Beautiful - love how you've used that sketch.

Thanks for joining us at Sweet 7.

Helen x