Enjoy The Inspiration

I am a Fun Stampers Journey (FSJ) Independent Coach and would love if you would follow me to see all of the fabulous FSJ products that I use to create my artwork.
If you are interested in any thing you see,
please visit my website to shop, or email me with any questions.



Saturday, December 20, 2014

New Year Wishes



I found this cute digi image on my computer and knew I had to make a card out of it. 

I think this may be the card I send out to all of those last minute Christmas Cards that I never got made. 
There is always someone you receive a Christmas card from a day or two before Christmas that you forgot. Here is the solution. Send a New Years Card!!!

Truth be knowm. My Christmas Cards are usually snowmen. If I get them done before Christmas, I stamp Merry Christmas. If Not, I stamp Happy New Year. *Ü*

The Inspiration for this card started with a sketch challenge from Digi Sketch Challenge Blog.


Other Challenges for this Card:
Delicious Doodles - New Year
Sweet 7 - Winter
C.R.A.F.T - (New) Year
Crafty Little Fairies - Holly




1 comment:

Helen said...

Beautiful - love how you've used that sketch.

Thanks for joining us at Sweet 7.

Helen x