Enjoy The Inspiration

I am a Fun Stampers Journey (FSJ) Coach and would love if you would follow me to see all of the fabulous FSJ products that I use to create my artwork.
If you are interested in any thing you see,
please visit my website to shop, or email me with any questions.



Monday, March 9, 2015

Hearty Easter Greetings



The weather has finally started to warm up and Easter is right around the corner. 

I have this really cute digi image I was dying to use and found a perfect sketch over at Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge Blog that worked perfectly. The challenge was to use any of there previous sketches. I used sketch 254.

I just love the Pink, Yellow, and Green together. The perfect Spring Colors.


Other Challenges for this card:
Allsorts - Spring is in the Air
A Gem of a Challenge - Clean and Simple
Crazy For Challenges - Put a bow on it
Brown Sugar - Spring
Wags 'n Whiskers - Ready for Spring





7 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

love the vintage image with the lace border

Holly Young said...

This is beautiful!

brenda said...

A beautifully bright and happy card and full of Springtime Nancy.

Thanks so much for joining in my Spring theme at Allsorts this week.

B x

susiestacey said...

Lovely card perfect for this weeks challenge.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Spring is in the air' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

Jodi Collins said...

WOW! That image is SO beautiful! What a gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge!

Debs said...

Lovely card.
Thanks for playing along at AGOAC this time - good luck.
Debs xx

Frenie said...

Love this card. Really gorgeous and very captivating.. thanks for sharing :)