Friday, December 30, 2016

Priceless Friendship



Here it is, just two days before the New Year. I've been so lax with my blog posts over the past few months. So, with New Years Day so close, ONE of my resolutions is to post more often on this blog. Yes, I know......resolutions are usually broken, but I really need to get my life back on track. 

So, here is a fun and easy card I made. My first time at using "silk" for the splatters. What fun!!!

Challenges:
Through the Craft Room Door- Anything Goes
Robyn's Fetish - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes
Southern Girls - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Cottage - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

11 comments:

Diane said...

Saw this over at 4 Crafty Chicks and just wanted to pop on over and tell you how beautiful it is!

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

This is so beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous, I am not sure what silk is but it worked nicely!!

Esther Asbury said...

I saw your link on 4CC and wanted to stop by and tell you what a beautiful card this is!!
I also wanted to invite you to check out the CropStop challenge blog where anything goes as long as it's a company they sell in their store! http://www.cropstop.com/blog/
Happy New Year Blessings to you and yours!

Aileen said...

Such a beautiful creation, love it.

Lori Turner said...

Thank you for entering your wonderful card with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week - Happy New Year! xoxo

Creaine said...

wow Great Card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage. Good luck.
Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for joining us at the Creative Craft Cottage Challenge.

Helen x

Dorothy S said...

I just saw this at TTCRD and just had to see it up close. It is STUNNING. I hope you don't mind that I placed a copy in my files. I struggle with CAS cards and need lots of help! Thanks for sharing.

Karen Oliver said...

Oh how pretty, I love the colour scheme and such a lovely sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls.

Karen Oliver said...

So pretty love your colour scheme and such a lovely sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls.