Sunday, November 5, 2017

Have a Very Merry Christmas


Hey Everyone, Thanks for checking out my November Class Cards.
Here is the first of three. 

It was so hard getting a good picture of this card because of the Mirror cardstock in the ornament. Fun stampers Journey has the BEST Mirror cardstock. 

Seriously, I have seen nothing like this. You can literally put your lipstick on with the reflection you get from it. 

I had to take many pictures of the card to get a good one because you could see the trees out my window on the reflection of the cardstock.
The FSJ coaches have a sketch challenge each week.  Below is the sketch I used for this. 
 
I first used the piercing die with the Journey rectangles on the actual card front.

I then sponged Lovely blue ink inside the pierced area.
I layered a circle of the Christmas Cheer Prints on a black Licorice Circle.

Then, using the Ornament Swirls Die, I cut out the ornament in the Gold Mirror paper and Black cardstock for the front layer.

The Holly is from the Poinsettia Burst Stamp  and the Sentiment from the Holiday Wishes Set. 

I used red glitter paper for the holly berries and topped it with Journey Glaze, and attached it on top of a triple bow of Journey Whip Cream Thread.

The Pine Sprig was cut from the Timeless Foliage Die out of Fresh Forest Cardstock. 

Products used:
Journey Rectangles - DI-0041
Journey Circles - DI-0039
Timeless Foliage - SR-0036
Ornament Swirls Die - DI-0251
Holiday Wishes Stamp Set - SS-0469
Poinsettia Burt Stamp Set - SS-0524
Mirror Gold Cardstock - CS-0136
Christmas Cheer Prints - PP-0049
Fashion Gold Pearls - AC-0292
Journey Whip Cream Thread - AC-0128
Journey Holiday Elements Sequins - AC-0116

Challenges:
Angie's Digitsl Stamps - Anything-twist, Holiday
Christmas Card Challenge - Christmas
Paper Players - Holiday Pines
Crafty Friends - Christmas
Crafty Hazelnut's - Christmas



4 comments:

Crystal said...

This is stunning! And I do love that mirror paper.

LeAnne said...

Very pretty! I love all the elements you combined! The mirror paper is really special! Thanks so much for sharing these with my Paper Players Holiday Pines challenge this week!

SewPaperPaint said...

This is so very beautiful and what an imaginative take on the sketch - love it! Hugs, Autumn

pst said...

Beautiful card, I love your take on the sketch and the hanging bauble. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.