Thursday, July 5, 2018

The Making of Inspiration

It's so easy for us all to take for granted all the greatness in the NEW Fun Stampers Journey Catalog and Inspiration Book, BUT, I was truly amazed and Inspired when I watched this video. 

I will NEVER again take for granted anything that this company does. They are AMAZING!!!

Watch the video here and then go to my website and order yours Now. 
335 Pages of GREATNESS!!!

And, this is only the Yearly catalog. Wait until you see what's inside the 51 Page Holiday Mini going live on August 1st. You can order yours then. 

Hope you all had a great 4th of July!!!

We're having a heat wave here on the East Coast but my heart and prayers goes out to all that have family and friends or caught up with the devastating fires out west. 

No comments: