Sunday, January 6, 2019

Happy Valentines Day



Happy New Year and welcome to 2019!

Here is the first of three cards my classes will be making this month. It was difficult for me to get out of the Christmas Card mode. 

I started by Dry embossing the front of a Whip Cream Card front using the "I Heart" Embossing Folder. 

I die cut The "Cascading Hearts" Die with Candy Apple Cardstock and glued this to the front of the card.

I love these "Lace Hearts" Dies from Spellbinders. I cut one out using Bubblegum Cardstock. Then, using Candy Apple Cardstock and the Heart Felt Dies and Piercing Dies, I cut a small red heart. 

The small pink Hearts were made with Bubblegum Cardstock using the "Love Is" punch Cartridge. This punches all three sizes of the small hearts. I then coated the three small pink hearts with "Moon Stone" Nuvo Glimmer Paste. 

The sentiment was stamped with Cranberry Bliss Ink using the "Love Arrow" ATS. 

A triple bow was made using Bubblegum Twine and adhered to the red heart and the smallest pink heart in the center. 

Finally, I added three "Pink World sequins" to the Lace Heart. 
Then used the Bubblegum Silk and splattered the entire front of the card. That gave it the finishing touch. 

Products Used:
I Heart Embossing Folder - $5.95

Cascading Hearts Die Set - $15.95

Heart-Felt Die Set

Heart-Felt Piercing Elements Die Set

Shapeabilities Lace Hearts Etched Dies - $19.99

Love Arrow ATS - $8.95

Love Is Punch Cartridge - $14.95

Punch Handle - $12.95

Candy Apple 8.5 x 11 Cardstock - $6.95

Bubble Gum 8.5x11 Cardstock - $6.95

Cranberry Bliss True Color Fusion Ink Pad - $7.95

Bubble Gum Silk - $5.95

Journey Sequins Pink World - $5.95

Nuvo - Glimmer Paste - Moonstone - $7.19
Retail Price: $8.00
You Save: $0.81
from: Scrapbook.com

No comments: