Sunday, March 17, 2019

A Good Day for a Good Day


Here is the first of three cards for my March Card Class.


This card was so much fun to design and put together.  

I started by spraying the card base with Gold Shimmer Spray.
When that dried, I stamped the Wildflower stamp on the bottom using Summer Days True Fusion Ink
Using Whip Cream cardstock, I cut another panel with the Sun Rays Die then stamped the bottom of that with the Wildflowers stamp and Summer Days Ink. 

I cut out a Doily with Whip cream cardstock, and the Doily Die. That was adhered directly to the card base right behind the circle of the Sun Ray Panel. I trimmed of any edges sticking out. 
Then adhered the Sun Ray Panel using Foam Tape to pop it up. 

Using the Pierced Circle from the My Sunshine Die Set, I cut a pierced circle from Mirror Gold Cardstock and attached it to the Sun Ray circle. 

I cut a Butterfly with the Artful Butterfly Die Set in both Blue Lagoon and Cool Pool Cardstock and adhered them together onto the Gold Circle. 

Using the Swirl Tags Die Set, I cut out a tag and stamped the sentiment from Remarkable You Stamp Set and sponged with Blue Lagoon Ink.  A tiny bow was cut fro m Blue Lagoon Cardstock using the NEW Baby Bow Die Set.

I finished the card off with some Gold Sequins and Gold Fashion Pearls on the Butterfly. I brushed Sparkle Silk on the the top layer of the Butterfly. 


No comments: