Thursday, June 4, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 89




This is the sketch this week at Mojo Monday. I am so glad I found this site. Sketch challenges have gotten me creative again.

I used the "Life's A Creation" stamp set from CTMH for this. Colors are Juniper, Tulip, Sorbet, & Cocoa.

The stitching is hand sewn using the match to Cocoa Embroidery Floss. I love stitching by hand, so, I choose to do this instead of using my sewing machine. The butterfly is from Butterfly Kisses and was stamped with black Memento Ink, embossed with clear detail EP and colored with Copic Markers. Pearl Dew Drops are in the lower corners. Cocoa Grosgrain ribbon divides the papers. The top portion of the paper is actually random stamped using the same stamps and colors.

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What a gorgeous card. Love the dimension and shimmer. Thanks for playing! :)