Monday, August 31, 2009

Sketch Saturday - 66


For those of you that frequent my blog, you will notice something very strange about this card.
Not only are there no embellishments, but there is no stitching. NO HAND STITCHING!!! Hard to believe, I know. If you look back through all of my cards on here, there's only one other card that was done in a hurry, that doesn't have stitching. This paper is way too busy for stitching anyway.

However, I literally only had 10 minutes to make this card. I had this sketch printed out from Sketch Saturday to make one of my usual cards and just grabbed it and started cutting paper. My papers aren't even matted as usual. I think I may need therapy after making this card.

I was getting unexpected company and the little girl just had a birthday so I had to be really quick about it.


Anyway, the card is was made using all Close to my Heart products. Day Dream Paper Pack, Doodle Alphabet & Nursery Bash stamp sets.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card, really cute!!!

Merry said...

Terrific card...those papers go so well together...love the image.