Monday, February 22, 2010

Birthday Cake Cocoa - Taylored Expressions 100


Here is a card I started making earlier in the week for My Granddaughter's 3rd birthday, which is today.
The colors are terrible on this photo but the natural lighting wasn't the best and I didn't realize it before giving her the card.



I started with a great sketch from Taylored Expressions 100.  

The icing on the cake, number 3, and candles are covered with sticklies glitter glue.
The cake image has only one candle, but I printed the candle two more times so mine could have three.
The designer papers I used are all retired from Close to my Heart.
The Hand Stitching was all done with matching Embroidery floss.

They had a combined party for both.Here is Mya and Jeffrey.

 The card in the post below this one was his baptism card.

2 comments:

Micki said...

What an adorable card. I love it. And Mya & Jeffrey are absolutely totally adorable. Love those expressions. :-)

Danni said...

Adorable card!! Love the sweet photos too!