Saturday, February 6, 2010

Fluttering By - SSS42

I hope you all are staying warm and dry today. We're having a snow storm here on the East Coast. But, it is a great time to play along with the sketch challenge over at the Sweet Stop Blog.

I have some exciting news!  Since the change over from Clear stamps to all Digi stamps, I am now on the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi DT and I am also a Sugar Baby, which is the DT for the Sweet Stop Sketch Blog. Not only am I a Sugar Baby, but I am also the DT Coordinator.  Whoo Hoo!!!

So, the sketch challenge this week is to make a Circle Card.

My card is 5 1/4" round.
I used a NEW DSigi stamp from Sweet 'n Sassy called Fluttering By. It was designed by the ever so talented Deedee Anderson.  It was printed and colored with Copic Markers.

The Designer papers, ribbon & brads are from Close to my Heart.

2 comments:

Danni said...

I love this!! So pretty!!

Anonymous said...

How pretty!! I love the spring colors you used on this, Nancy, and your gorgeous coloring. The layout is also so fun!!