Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pumpkins and Sunflowers Note Cards


Here is the first of threel posts I may be putting up today. I was going to do one each day but I may just get it all over with today while I have a few extra minutes.

I've been on a note card kick lately. These cards are all 4" x 4". I think what I enjoy about them is the fact that I can make them in sets. This set can be used for Thank You cards or just a note card.

The image is a pre-colored one for Fred She Said called Pumpkins and Sunflowers. Everything else is from Close to my Heart. I just love this blue and orange combination.

3 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love this color combination- the image is just beautiful!!!

Kelly Schelske said...

My gosh Nancy, I am totally loving these gorgeous sets!!

Conniecrafter said...

I love sunflowers so this set is a favorite, such pretty coloring!