Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Daisies & Lady Bugs 3



Here is my third and last card with the Fred She Said pre-colored Daisies and Lady Bugs for a while. These images are just so darn cute I had to make several. I don't know if you can tell, but there are MANY layers to the image itself. Each is cut smaller then the other then layered with foam tape. The daisy and lady bugs were all fussy cut and also layered with foam tape.

The sketch that inspired this card was from Clean & Simple Fall to Sketches. I loved the sketch for this image. But, as you can see, it is far from being clean and simple. It really did start out that way but it's just not my style.
The DP is retired Close to my Heart papers. The crystal flourishes and ribbon is also CTMH.
The Hand Stitching was done with a light blue embroidery floss to match the blue cardstock.

6 comments:

Janet Kay said...

So Pretty! I love the daisy and the extra bling! :)

Jovan said...

Beautiful card!

Holly Young said...

Such a happy card! I love your swirls and that sky background really pops! Beautiful stitching!

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, great idea to layer it, as always love your stitching!

zehra said...

lovely, as usual love your stitching

Michelle Pearson said...

lovely stitching and great way to showcase the daisy! LOVE! :)