Enjoy The Inspiration

I am a Fun Stampers Journey (FSJ) Coach and would love if you would follow me to see all of the fabulous FSJ products that I use to create my artwork.
If you are interested in any thing you see,
please visit my website to shop, or email me with any questions.



Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sweet Cocoa - SNSS New Digi of the Week


Here is a card I made with this weeks New Digi Release from Sweet 'n Sassy Digi's, called Sweet Cocoa.
Isn't this mouse just the cutest thing you've ever seen.

Supplies:
Jingle Creative Basics Paper from Close to my Heart.
Metalic Dew Drops
Matching Embroidery Floss for the hand stitching
Sweet Cocoa Digi Image
Copic Markers
Spellbinder Snowflake dies
Prisma Glitter

2 comments:

Merry said...

Oh that is too cute and I love the papers you have used.

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh super sweet!