Enjoy The Inspiration

I am a Fun Stampers Journey (FSJ) Independent Coach and would love if you would follow me to see all of the fabulous FSJ products that I use to create my artwork.
If you are interested in any thing you see,
please visit my website to shop, or email me with any questions.



Tuesday, November 17, 2009

SNSS - Forget-Me-Not - Mojo 113




I LOVE the sketch this week over at Mojo Monday.

It just worked so well with this stamp set from Sweet 'n Sassy called "Forget-Me-Not".

I wanted to take a non-traditional Christmas stamp and make it into a Christmas Card. But, then I changed my mind about adding Merry Christmas to the card because I wanted to make it usable through out the winter as an any occasion card.

I just love the yummy winter colors in the Wassil Paper from Basic Grey
I used matching embroidery floss for the hand stitching around the card..