Enjoy The Inspiration

I am a Fun Stampers Journey (FSJ) Independent Coach and would love if you would follow me to see all of the fabulous FSJ products that I use to create my artwork.
If you are interested in any thing you see,
please visit my website to shop, or email me with any questions.



Monday, February 22, 2010

Birthday Cake Cocoa - Taylored Expressions 100


Here is a card I started making earlier in the week for My Granddaughter's 3rd birthday, which is today.
The colors are terrible on this photo but the natural lighting wasn't the best and I didn't realize it before giving her the card.



I started with a great sketch from Taylored Expressions 100.  

The icing on the cake, number 3, and candles are covered with sticklies glitter glue.
The cake image has only one candle, but I printed the candle two more times so mine could have three.
The designer papers I used are all retired from Close to my Heart.
The Hand Stitching was all done with matching Embroidery floss.

They had a combined party for both.Here is Mya and Jeffrey.

 The card in the post below this one was his baptism card.

2 comments:

Micki said...

What an adorable card. I love it. And Mya & Jeffrey are absolutely totally adorable. Love those expressions. :-)

Danni said...

Adorable card!! Love the sweet photos too!