Enjoy The Inspiration

I am a Fun Stampers Journey (FSJ) Independent Coach and would love if you would follow me to see all of the fabulous FSJ products that I use to create my artwork.
If you are interested in any thing you see,
please visit my website to shop, or email me with any questions.



Thursday, February 11, 2010

Just Chicken In - SC267

My card today was inspired from this weeks Split Coast Stampers sketch 267.
When I saw this sketch I was overly excited because I had these fabulous Digi stamps from Sweet 'n Sassy stamps in my mind to create it. The digi's are called Henrieta Hen & Spring Chicks.  I'm so glad that my mind and my paper came together.
The images were colore with Copic Markers.

The designer paper I used is retired paper from Close to my Heart. I used a cuttlebug embossing folder to give the yellow behind the chicks a little texture.

After I printed out the sentiment, I cut it with a Nestabilities die and sponged the inside edges with matching ink from CTMH.

The edges of the card were Hand Stitched with matching embroidery floss.

3 comments:

Danni said...

Another fabulous card! Those images are so sweet!

Merry said...

Wonderful card.....such great colours and papers. Love that layout and how it tells a story.

Lorie said...

This is great, Nancy! I love it!!!!