Enjoy The Inspiration

I am a Fun Stampers Journey (FSJ) Independent Coach and would love if you would follow me to see all of the fabulous FSJ products that I use to create my artwork.
If you are interested in any thing you see,
please visit my website to shop, or email me with any questions.



Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bella & Baby - Sweet 'n Sassy SNR Digi Day


Today is Digi Day over at SNR with Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. If you want to have some fun and get a free Digi, hop on over there now and play along. The theme today is "Baby". And the free Digi for playing along before Midnight tonight is a Baby Buggy!!!

Here is a fantastic Digi Image by the ever talented Leah Cornelius. This is called Bella & Baby. Isn't she just the cutest.  It was done with Paper Piecing and shading with Copic Markers.I also did some paper piercing around the outer frame.
The inspiration came from a sketch from Nutshell's Sketch Challenge #11.

The Designer paper, Ribbon, and Big Brads are all from Close to my Heart.
The Hand stitching was done with matching Embroidery floss.

3 comments:

Donna Faglie said...

This Is really cute! Thanks for sharing!

Jolene Barron said...

Oh my goodness...I LOVE this card. This is simply adorable :o)

Jolene Barron said...

Oh my goodness...I LOVE this card. This is simply adorable :o)