Enjoy The Inspiration

I am a Fun Stampers Journey (FSJ) Coach and would love if you would follow me to see all of the fabulous FSJ products that I use to create my artwork.
If you are interested in any thing you see,
please visit my website to shop, or email me with any questions.



Monday, August 2, 2010

Little One - New Releaase


I'm finding it difficult to believe that it's August already. The summer is flying by way too quickly.

Here is a baby card I made using a newly released Clear Stamp Set called Little One from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  It is a set of 2 images and 6 sentiments. I'm thinking that this image would make a really cute Christmas Card.
The card was inspired by a sketch from "One Stitch at a Time." It worked perfectly for this set.




Other Challenges this card was made for:
Corrosive Challenge - All About Baby
Kraftin' Kimmie - Mostly Monochromatic
Totally Gorjuss - Baby, Baby
Paper Jewels - Monchromatic
Charisma Cardz - Something with a tail
Dutch Dare - Anything Goes

12 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

How cute. Nice take on sketch. Your card is gorgeous. Thanks for playing at OSAAT. Huga, Nataliya.

Brenda Brown said...

This is a gorgeous card Nancy. I just love the colours and the distressing with ink. You have done a great job with our sketch this week. Thankyou for sharing this fabulous card with us at OSAAT.
Luv Brenda xxxx

Jenny said...

Such a beautiful card! Thanks for playing along at Paper Jewels!!

Dawn said...

Thats a great use of the sketch, lovely card. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT

shellshearer said...

Great take on our sketch, I just love your colouring & distressing
thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week!
good luck, hugs shell xx

Chocolate Orange said...

What a super, cute card !!!

Thankyou for joining us at OSAAT this week.Good Luck !
Choccy x

Stephanie said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time.

Josephine said...

Awwww! That's lovely - such soft colours.

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time.

Donna aka Lil Diva said...

AWW I love the card hun..The rocking horse is lovely.Best of luck with us at OSAAT Donna x

thread-bare said...

Wow this is such a cute card. Thanks for joining in with us at OSAAT xx Clare (DT) x

Hanna said...

Lovely card, great colours and layout!
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week.
Hugs /Hanna

Laura said...

Beautiful card!