Saturday, September 3, 2011

Purple Hollyhocks


Happy Labor Day Weekend. I can hardly believe the summer is over already. I wouldn't mind all of the seasons flying by so quickly if I wasn't getting older along with it! *Ü*

Here is the 3rd of 5 cards I made during my power outage. The sketch is from Verve August sketch challenges. This card is purple and green. I used the purple pre-colored holly hocks from Fred She Said and the Ornate Butterfly Digi which I colored with Copic Markers to martch. I added light green sparkles to the butterflies' bodies. White half pearls adorn the rest of the card along with Matching Embroidery Floss for the Hand Stitching in the corners of the card.

All papers, pearls and sparkles are from Close to my Heart.

1 comment:

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous Nancy! Love the beautiful butterflies too!