Enjoy The Inspiration

I am a Fun Stampers Journey (FSJ) Independent Coach and would love if you would follow me to see all of the fabulous FSJ products that I use to create my artwork.
If you are interested in any thing you see,
please visit my website to shop, or email me with any questions.



Thursday, September 1, 2011

Red Hollyhocks


Well, we had an earth quake and Hurricane Irene all in the same week with a four day power outage. So the cards I post in the next five days are what I created while there was nothing much else to do.

This card was using a Verve Sketch Challenge.
Fred She Said just recently released the Hollyhock Digi and pre-colored images. Today I am using the Red Hollyhocks which I teamed up with Red, White and Blue papers from Close to my Heart.
I added red sparkles to the flowers above the Thinking of you as well as to dod the "i"'s. The I added light blue sparkles to the centerds of the Hollyhocks.

The Hand Stitching was done with Red Embroidery Floss.

Challenges that this card was submitted to"
Cute Card Thursday - Use at least one punch
Charisma Cards - Anything Goes
Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog - Bling and Sparkle

5 comments:

Scrappy Scatty said...

Lovely card, thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week
Love Jan
xx

clare brown said...

this is gorgeous, I especiallylove the buttons on the hearts.Goodluck at sarah hurley challenges.

hugs Clare x

Vee said...

Wonderful card.Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Charisma.
xx Vee

Claireliz said...

Lovely card, thanks for Joining us over at Sarah Hurley this week.
C
xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Beautiful card :)

Thanks so much for playing at Charisma Cardz this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx