Enjoy The Inspiration

I am a Fun Stampers Journey (FSJ) Independent Coach and would love if you would follow me to see all of the fabulous FSJ products that I use to create my artwork.
If you are interested in any thing you see,
please visit my website to shop, or email me with any questions.



Saturday, August 4, 2012

FSS Daisies and Lady Bugs - 2


Here is another card using the Fred She Said Daisies and Lady Bugs. This time I used the pre-colored row of daisies.

The design for my card came from Sketch 67 at My Time Made Easy. This sketch was just perfect for the image I wanted to use.
I haven't use gingham ribbon in years and thought it went very nice with these daisies for a country look.

The Daisies, centers and lady bugs are fussy cut and layered with foam tape for ;lots of dimension. I thought the MS Picket Fence punch added a little charm to the overall look.

The Sentiment is in a NEW Close to my Heart Stamp Set called A Friend Like You.


5 comments:

Janet Kay said...

Love it! :)

Conniecrafter said...

I do love the country feel this has, very pretty!

Romantyczka said...

Bardzo gustowne. Ładnie dobrane kolory. Prawdziwa sztuka.

papercraftnut said...

Your card is so pretty. I love your cloud background and the stitching around the edge. Super sweet card!

~Michelle~ said...

what a great border LOVE everything about this card! :)