Enjoy The Inspiration

I am a Fun Stampers Journey (FSJ) Independent Coach and would love if you would follow me to see all of the fabulous FSJ products that I use to create my artwork.
If you are interested in any thing you see,
please visit my website to shop, or email me with any questions.



Friday, December 28, 2012

Blue Petunias and Hummingbirds



I've been busy making Easel Post-It Note Holders this month. I had a lot top get done in a short amount of time so I used the same design and the same pre-colored Images from Fred She Said, just each in a different color.

This card was done in Blues. I used the Wee Hummingbird and Petunias in Blue. 
I printed the flowers twice and fussy cut the second set and layered them with foam tape for added dimension. I printed the hummingbird in reverse and fussy cut it out to add a second one at the bottom 

The Hand Stitching was done with matching Blue Embroidery Floss in my own unique design.

Other Challenges for this card:
C.R.A.F.T. - Not a card
Card Crafter's Circle - Anything Goes
Pause, Dream, Enjoy - Anything Goes
Stampin' for the weekend - Anything Goes


4 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

This is beautiful.

Krafty Kows said...

Super project. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT this week. Jeanette

grandmabonnie said...

What a great idea! Thanks for sharing your talent at Card Crafter's Circle this week!

Sandy Bradford said...

This is beautiful. thanks for sharing.