Enjoy The Inspiration

I am a Fun Stampers Journey (FSJ) Independent Coach and would love if you would follow me to see all of the fabulous FSJ products that I use to create my artwork.
If you are interested in any thing you see,
please visit my website to shop, or email me with any questions.



Thursday, December 20, 2012

FSS - Little Fat Santa



Welcome to my Christmas Stress Blog! I can't remember the last time I was this far behind for Christmas. Oh, yes I can.....it was last year! 

I only today got my first batch of Christmas cards in the mail. I used to make my cards with snowmen so if I didn't get them out before Christmas, I would put Happy New Year inside instead. But this year I used the Fred She Said Little Fat Snowman for most of my cards. 

The Ho Ho Ho is from a CTMH stamp set called Perfect Fit - Holidays
I used Martha Stewart glitter glue around the frame. I was going to add some liquid applique and flower soft on Santa's fur, but that would have taken more time than I had available. 

I still have about 10 cards to make for tomorrow's mail. That is, if no new ones come in today's mail that I missed.




2 comments:

Danni said...

What a sweet holiday card! Great job!

zehra said...

sweet card