Enjoy The Inspiration

I am a Fun Stampers Journey (FSJ) Independent Coach and would love if you would follow me to see all of the fabulous FSJ products that I use to create my artwork.
If you are interested in any thing you see,
please visit my website to shop, or email me with any questions.



Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Card Patterns - Bon Appetit




This card is based on a sketch from Card Patterns Sketch 18.

What a great sketch. I turned the sketch a quarter turn because I liked it better with this stamp set.

The set is a CTMH set called Bon Appetit.

Colors used are Buttercup, Olive, Petal & Pansy Purple.

I coated the big brads with Pansy Purple Embossing Powder and the small brads with Liquid glass and Pansy Purple re-inker.

The card was hand stitched inside and out with green embroidery floss.

The grapes were stamped three times, cut out and layered for a 3D affect. Prisma glitter was added to the highlights on the grapes.

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Fantastic card! Love to see some CTMH! Thanks for playing.

whoistracy said...

Oh those grapes are wonderful!!! I love the dimension they have. Such a great card- so glad you could play along with us.

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

Love the dimensions of your grapes! The colors all blended well together. Fabulous take on the sketch!