Monday, June 22, 2009

Sweet 'n Sassy Sketch 9

This card looks much better in person.
I was in such a rush to post this that I forgot to add the stickles to the butterfly. Oh Well!!!
Inside of card


Here is a fun card made with stamps from Sweet 'n Sassy called "In His Time".

The guide lines for this sketch was to use red, white, & blue.

There's a new sketch every Saturday. Stop by the Sweet Stop and play along. You could win a free set of digi stamps this week.

The paper used is called Blue Ribbon from Close to My Heart.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! This is GOR-GEOUS!!

Sandy said...

This is super beautiful! I love it!!!

Teresa Kline said...

Korin made an excellent choice by adding you, your work is knock down gorgoeus, I am in luv with all of the details, WOW..it will be a pleasure to work with you, a big warm welcome and lots of hugs!
enjoy *~*

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful - those butterflies are stuunig!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. Love your butterflies. Great detail on the inside.

Lisa Hjulberg said...

This is pure loveliness, Nancy! Both the outside and the inside are equally beautiful! And I love seeing red white and blue used in a non-patriotic themed way... although this card is definitely Americana in style.

Gunn (Merete) said...

This is one fantastic card. I love the colors and the butterfly. Great job.