Enjoy The Inspiration

I am a Fun Stampers Journey (FSJ) Coach and would love if you would follow me to see all of the fabulous FSJ products that I use to create my artwork.
If you are interested in any thing you see,
please visit my website to shop, or email me with any questions.



Tuesday, June 9, 2009

MMSC4-Racoon Friends


Here is my card using Sketch #4 from Midnight Madness . I just love this sketch, but then I love all of the sketches from here.
I have a problem making masculine cards. So, with Father's Day just around the corner, I decided to use a CTMH stamp set that I've had for ages and seldom use. I left the card rather general so I can use it anytime I need a masculine card. However, I'm not sure about the polka dot bow. I'm thinking maybe just a knot or a brown grosgrain may be better. What do you think?
The stitching is done by hand. I love to cross stitch and have no time for it so I do my hand stitching on my cards instead.

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

Ohhhhhhh Nancy....your card is FANTASTIC!!! I am almost speechless..it is just so beautiful. Thank you for playing and I am sooooooo looking forward to what you will do with MMSC5 :)