Enjoy The Inspiration

I am a Fun Stampers Journey (FSJ) Coach and would love if you would follow me to see all of the fabulous FSJ products that I use to create my artwork.
If you are interested in any thing you see,
please visit my website to shop, or email me with any questions.



Wednesday, December 30, 2009

SNSS - Elegant Blessings - SSS-36



Wow, can you believe that tomorrow is New Years Eve already. Where has this year gone. This is a very hard time of the year for me. As a card maker and a Close to my Heart Consultant, we work three months in advance of a season or Holiday. Which means, I should be ready to start making Spring and Easter cards, but I just don't have it in me yet. Christmas/Winter is my favorite card making season. Although you wouldn't know it by the amount of my own personal Christmas cards I got made this year. So, to all of my friends that didn't receive a Christmas card from me this year, Merry Christmas! You will be first on my list next year!!!  *Ü*

Anyway, I have this gorgeous stamp set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, called Elegant Blessings. My intentions were to use if for Easter cards, but like I said, my mind isn't there yet. So, I made a Sympathy card. I followed the Sweet Stop Saturday Sketch Challenge for the design of this card. I have to admit, after finishing this card, I am a hair closer to getting into Spring. I forgot how much I enjoy making and using flowers on my cards and I really like how this card turned out. What a gorgeous sketch!

Be sure to stop by on Friday, Saturday & Sunday to see sneak peaks of the  new stamps being released by Sweet 'n Sassy on January 7th. 

6 comments:

Leah said...

So pretty Nancy! That image makes a beautiful sympathy card.

Merry said...

This is such a beautiful card and just the inspiration I need to create a Sympathy card I need to send. Thanks.

Sandy said...

Very elegant and such pretty colors! I love it!

Danni said...

This is gorgeous!

Sandy said...

This is so beautiful and the colors are so perfect! GORGEOUS card!!!

Deedee Anderson said...

I hear you about working ahead in the seasons, Nancy -- sometimes the mind just isn't ready!! This is a lovely Sympathy card, and I thank you for the inspiration here -- these are the hardest kinds for me to make, and I appreciate seeing such a terrific sample.