Enjoy The Inspiration

I am a Fun Stampers Journey (FSJ) Independent Coach and would love if you would follow me to see all of the fabulous FSJ products that I use to create my artwork.
If you are interested in any thing you see,
please visit my website to shop, or email me with any questions.



Tuesday, May 18, 2010

We have a winner.........

Thank you everyone for hopping along to Deedee's Grand opening Blog Hop.
Please be sure to stop by  Deedee's store to see her fantastic images, pick up a few and get creative.

The winner of a FREE image from my blog for Deedee's Grand Opening Blog Hop is..........

# 25
mamichelle said...
Beautiful card! Love the design, your coloring, image, etc.

Congratulations!!!
Please contact Deedee at amiste@sonic.net for your free digi.

1 comment:

mamichelle said...

Thank you so much! I'm very excited to be the winner!!