Enjoy The Inspiration

I am a Fun Stampers Journey (FSJ) Independent Coach and would love if you would follow me to see all of the fabulous FSJ products that I use to create my artwork.
If you are interested in any thing you see,
please visit my website to shop, or email me with any questions.



Friday, May 7, 2010

Forget-Me-Nots - SCS Wed. Sketch Challenge

I made this card on Wednesday for the Splitcoast Stampers Sketch challenge and forgot to put it on my blog. So, here it is now.


I use the Digi Stamp from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, called Forget-Me-Not.  This is an old but a goodie and I use it a lot. It was printed twice, colored with copic markers and some flowers cut out and mounted with foam tape for dimension. The centers have a yellow/gold glitter.


The papers are from a new pack callede Splendor from Close to my Heart.
I used Goldrush Organdy ribbon and blue and green Dew Drops.


The hand stitching around the card was done with matching embroidery floss.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Fabulous Nancy! Love the DP and the way you layered the flowers...just wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Just want to say what a great blog you got here!
I've been around for quite a lot of time, but finally decided to show my appreciation of your work!

Thumbs up, and keep it going!

Cheers
Christian, iwspo.net