Enjoy The Inspiration

I am a Fun Stampers Journey (FSJ) Independent Coach and would love if you would follow me to see all of the fabulous FSJ products that I use to create my artwork.
If you are interested in any thing you see,
please visit my website to shop, or email me with any questions.



Monday, June 14, 2010

Smiles - Sweet Sketch Wednesday

Here is a card I created for a Close to my Heart Swap group that I am in called The Humble Artists. I normally would have posted this to my CTMH Blog, but because the recipients have not yet received their cards, I can't do that. But, I'm pretty sure that none of them subscribe to this blog so I'm taking a chance since I need to post it for the Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge, whose sketch I used for it.

We have a recipe that we must follow in creating our card and we had to use 6 different stamps. That was the hard part. This card is slightly different then the ones I created for the swap. I added a butterfly to mine, which is a Digi Stamp from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. All of the other stamps are from a Stamp Set Called Smiles from Close to My Heart. I actually used seven different stamps from this set. The swap cards did not have stitching, which was done by hand with matching embroidery floss.

The papers used are from a new paper pack from CTMH, called Splendor. The Goldrush Grosgrain ribbon and brad is also from CTMH.

8 comments:

mulberry station said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous! I love your colors, sentiments and beautiful butterfly.
Nancy SSW

sweetbloominscraps said...

Fabulous use of your six stamps. Beautiful colors on your card! And I love those Nestabilities! Fun stitching. Well done! Thanks for playing at SSW

Arlana said...

What a gorgous card. Love all your added detail. The colors are so fun. Thanks for playing along @SSW!!!

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Such a beautiful card! Love the 3D layers - just gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for hopping at SSW.

Deanne :)

Terry Oulboub said...

What a gorgeous card; love the stitching and the 3d effect of the flowers and butterfly really tip it off with those fantastic papers! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday! :)

Anonymous said...

Haha!!! I knew you weren't finished playing with this on Saturday. I must say, as much as I loved it before...it is even more stunning now!! I love the changes you've made. It is perfect! Beautiful work, as always :o)

Jolene

JR Creations said...

Oh it's gorgeous! Must look into this CTMH thing, it ain't over here yet and I really want it to be!! Thanks for joining our Anniversary Blog Hop at SSW this week.

Jenny T.

Jeannie said...

This is just beautiful! I have this stamp set, but not the papers - I will be adding them to my next order and thanks for the inspiration!

Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie