Saturday, June 12, 2010

Anemones - SSS60

This card should have been posted this morning, but I had a unit meeting for my team that is going to the CTMH convention and there just aren't enough hours in the day.
Anyway, it's here now and that's all that counts. It looks much better in real life.

The card design was inspired by the Saturday Sketch over at The Sweet Stop. I had my card posted there last night. This is a great sketch. Why not hop on over and play along.

The Anemonme Flower  and Butterfly from Everyday Miracles are Digi Stamps from Sweet 'n Saassy Stamps. The sentiment came from the Poppies and Sentiments Clear Stamps packet.

The papers, ribbons & Half Pearls are all from Close to my Heart. I colored the pearls with copic markers to match.

Stickles glitter was added to the butterfly.

The Hand Stitching was done with matching Embroidery Floss.

Other challenges with this card:
Our Creative Corner - Spruce up your corners

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I *love* what you did with the anemones on this one, Nancy -- they look so alive!

Wendy K. said...

Beautiful card!

Diane Gilbert said...

WOW! This is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Great card!! Thanks for playing along with 'Our Creative Corner' this week!