Enjoy The Inspiration

I am a Fun Stampers Journey (FSJ) Independent Coach and would love if you would follow me to see all of the fabulous FSJ products that I use to create my artwork.
If you are interested in any thing you see,
please visit my website to shop, or email me with any questions.



Saturday, October 30, 2010

Merry Pursuits - SSS80


Happy Halloween Weekend!

Today we have another fantastic sketch challenge over at The Sweet Stop. Come on over and play along with us this week.

This sketch stumped me. I have no idea why because I have thousands of stamps so how hard could it be. Maybe that was the problem. Too many to remember what I have and was overwhelmed. Then I remembered these cuties. Now, I'm not usually into cutsie. It's just not my style. However, this is one exception. I just think they are so cute. These three little elves are from a Clear stamp set from Close to my Heart called Merry Pursuits.

The papers used are from the Mistletoe collection from Close to my Heart. If you've been following my blog, I guess you've come to realize that I LOVE this paper. I think the last few cards were all made with the pack.

The red grosgrain ribbon is also from CTMH.
The snow is a combination of Liquid Applique and Glitter.

The Hand Stitching was done with matching Embroidery Floss.

4 comments:

Tricia said...

What a wonderful card, Nancy! I'm not that familiar with CTMH products, but your card makes me inquisitive! Just adorable. :-)

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Nancy, I wish I could just sit and watch you create. I love this card!

Stephanie said...

Nancy, this card is just adorable! I love the little guys, too sweet!

Stampvanwinkle said...

Soooooooooooooo Cute!!!!