Saturday, October 30, 2010

Merry Pursuits - SSS80


Happy Halloween Weekend!

Today we have another fantastic sketch challenge over at The Sweet Stop. Come on over and play along with us this week.

This sketch stumped me. I have no idea why because I have thousands of stamps so how hard could it be. Maybe that was the problem. Too many to remember what I have and was overwhelmed. Then I remembered these cuties. Now, I'm not usually into cutsie. It's just not my style. However, this is one exception. I just think they are so cute. These three little elves are from a Clear stamp set from Close to my Heart called Merry Pursuits.

The papers used are from the Mistletoe collection from Close to my Heart. If you've been following my blog, I guess you've come to realize that I LOVE this paper. I think the last few cards were all made with the pack.

The red grosgrain ribbon is also from CTMH.
The snow is a combination of Liquid Applique and Glitter.

The Hand Stitching was done with matching Embroidery Floss.

4 comments:

Tricia T said...

What a wonderful card, Nancy! I'm not that familiar with CTMH products, but your card makes me inquisitive! Just adorable. :-)

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Nancy, I wish I could just sit and watch you create. I love this card!

Stephanie said...

Nancy, this card is just adorable! I love the little guys, too sweet!

Stampvanwinkle said...

Soooooooooooooo Cute!!!!