Enjoy The Inspiration

I am a Fun Stampers Journey (FSJ) Coach and would love if you would follow me to see all of the fabulous FSJ products that I use to create my artwork.
If you are interested in any thing you see,
please visit my website to shop, or email me with any questions.



Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hydrandea 4" x 4" Note Cards (set of 6)


Here is my second post for today with a set of Six Hydrangea Note cards. These are also 4" x 4".
I used the pre-colored images from Fred She Said called Hydrangeas. After the image is cut out using a nestability die, I keep the die on and sponge blue around the edge and brown on the bottom. This gives the appearance of it having a white layer underneath.

I cuttle bugged the front of the card and used one of my favorite punches for the corners. I wanted to give it an antique look.
All papers and inks are from Close to my Heart.

1 comment:

Kelly Schelske said...

These are beautiful Nancy and definitely have an antique feel to them!