Enjoy The Inspiration

I am a Fun Stampers Journey (FSJ) Coach and would love if you would follow me to see all of the fabulous FSJ products that I use to create my artwork.
If you are interested in any thing you see,
please visit my website to shop, or email me with any questions.



Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Wheelbarrow of flowers



I was on a kick with the 4" x 4" cards. I made a set of note cards with six of the eight pre-colored wheelbarrow images from Fred She Said. I would have made all eight but only 6 fit on my paper to print.
I cuttlebuged the front of each card then sponged around the edges with the same color of ink as the matting. I tried to match up the colores of each wheelbarrow with the colors of Close to my Heart Card Stock.

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

such a goregous set, so pretty to see the image done in different colors!