Enjoy The Inspiration

I am a Fun Stampers Journey (FSJ) Independent Coach and would love if you would follow me to see all of the fabulous FSJ products that I use to create my artwork.
If you are interested in any thing you see,
please visit my website to shop, or email me with any questions.



Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pumpkins and Sunflowers Note Cards


Here is the first of threel posts I may be putting up today. I was going to do one each day but I may just get it all over with today while I have a few extra minutes.

I've been on a note card kick lately. These cards are all 4" x 4". I think what I enjoy about them is the fact that I can make them in sets. This set can be used for Thank You cards or just a note card.

The image is a pre-colored one for Fred She Said called Pumpkins and Sunflowers. Everything else is from Close to my Heart. I just love this blue and orange combination.

3 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love this color combination- the image is just beautiful!!!

Kelly Schelske said...

My gosh Nancy, I am totally loving these gorgeous sets!!

Conniecrafter said...

I love sunflowers so this set is a favorite, such pretty coloring!